Syringes and needles are sterile devices used to inject solutions into or withdraw secretions from the body. A syringe is a calibrated glass or plastic cylinder with a plunger at one and an opening that attaches to a needle. The needle is a hollow metal tube with a pointed tip.
Sterilized by EOG, Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogen
CE & ISO 13485 Certificate
Operative Method and Precaution:
- The clinical use disposable sterilize needle is EO sterilized and could be for human use.
- The matched injection needle with syringe is not sterilized, should be sterilized with disposable syringe before use.
- The period of validity is 3 years. Please find the steel seal of production time on each package.
- No use if the single package is damaged.
- No use if the sheath off.
- Take out injection needle, sheathe the injection adaptor and tighten up. Remove the sheath and check if the pinpoint is in good condition.
- Please use it immediately if no problems.
- The sign means the product is for single use, please destroy after use. No second use.
|18G x 1 1/2″||100/bx|
|20G x 1 1/2″||100/bx|
|20G x 1″||100/bx|
|21G x 1 1/2″||100/bx|
|23G x 1 1/2″||100/bx|
|23G x 1 1/4″||100/bx|
|23G x 1″||100/bx|
|25G x 1″||100/bx|
|25G x 5/8″||100/bx|
|27G x 1/2″||100/bx|