Wrapped Cotton Rolls. Here, 100% cotton is wrapped in non-woven fabric sealed with an FDA-approved adhesive. The wrap is important because it’s used in place of starch, which means this cotton roll option will not stick to the mucosa, making it a comfortable option for patients.
- 100% highly absorbent cotton, pure white.
- Flexibility, conforms easily, soft, pliable, no cellulose rayon fibers, non-linting, and pleasant for patient.
- High absorbency and firmly attached.
- Will not adhere to mucous membranes.
- Maintain shape better when wet.
- Well-packed for protection.